A great observation! There is something exciting about homework that feels like play, but you know you are learning! Glad you are having fun with it.
I think I may have downloaded the blogger app for iPhone. My screen is really small...iPhone size. Hmmmm
This comment has been removed by the author.
DYAC. Glad you are having fun!
DYAC? Help me with this one MJ! What does it stand for? Sorry I'm not totally fluent in acronym speak yet. lol 😄
A great observation! There is something exciting about homework that feels like play, but you know you are learning! Glad you are having fun with it.
ReplyDeleteI think I may have downloaded the blogger app for iPhone. My screen is really small...iPhone size. Hmmmm
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDYAC. Glad you are having fun!
ReplyDeleteDYAC? Help me with this one MJ! What does it stand for? Sorry I'm not totally fluent in acronym speak yet. lol 😄
Delete