So the temps are supposed to be scorching hot mid week. I'm wanting bring my iPad along in the car but should it spend anytime locked up in a hot car? Thoughts anyone? Ps- I am noticing that spending money to 'upgrade' apps that were originally free is enticing and could be dangerous! 😉
Emoticons don't word in blogs, Huh?
ReplyDeleteUpgrading apps is very enticing and has separated me and my money more than once!
ReplyDeleteAs for the hot cars question, no, the iPad doesn't like getting hot. I would advise not leaving it in hot cars if at all possible. That said, I have bought a couple of purses that are large enough for my iPad to accompany me anywhere I go. I tend to just lug it with me when temps rise.
Upgrading apps is very enticing and has separated me and my money more than once!
ReplyDeleteAs for the hot cars question, no, the iPad doesn't like getting hot. I would advise not leaving it in hot cars if at all possible. That said, I have bought a couple of purses that are large enough for my iPad to accompany me anywhere I go. I tend to just lug it with me when temps rise.
Gotcha. ..thanks!
DeleteSounds like a T.J. Maxx trip to the purse aisle is in your future!
ReplyDeleteOoooo, I like the way you think MJ!
DeleteOk, so all these years I've worked to down purse size, now I have to increase again to carry this silly , breakable piece of confusing technology. Oh well, I will just have to leave this heat and check out one of those neat stores!!!
DeleteHope this arrives at the correct place. I am having a litt trouble here on my end.
Carol
You arrived in the right place girlfriend! Way to go! Happy purse shopping.
Delete