Toofer's Tales

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dog Pile Pinball

A rather fun game where you have to use both touch screen and iPad movement to score. Takes coordination and multi tasking!
Posted by Toofer at 5:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (30)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ▼  June (12)
      • Adventures in Twitter...kinda
      • Better picture of Reader?
      • Google Reader
      • Final first week post..social apps
      • Dogs -a matching game
      • Dog Pile Pinball
      • Observations & Questions
      • The Dog Days of Summer
      • Doggy Daycare
      • iPads in hot cars...?
      • Forgot a title last time...
      • Testing 1, 2, 3... I think I'm in! How'd I do D...

About Me

My photo
Toofer
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.