Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Dog Days of Summer

Hello fellow iPad learners! I am experimenting with emailing photos and I appear to have a theme. This week my littIe 19 lb. Boston terrier and I have been dog sitting 2 hairy, slobbery, adorable newfoundlands belonging to close friends of mine. That's 319 lbs of dog under one roof, sucking up all of the air-conditioning! Being immersed in doggydom this week I've been exploring apps for dog lovers in the store. I have downloaded some fun stuff, most notably a pinball type of game that requires multiple talents in aim and dexterity that I may master with time. I am going to play this game in a bit and attempt to post a score! How fun is this!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute...thanks for the tip on doggy apps. ...we just gave Squirt a haircut ourselves. A bit shaggy, but he is cooler!🐶

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just sprayed the newfies down. They are much happier now!

      Delete