Wow! This a terrific tool for composing a story! Authors compose, illustrate and read using their own language and ideas to create authentic texts that are easily shared with whomever they wish. Now this what I'm talking' about! Our students will love this, and so will we. The sky is the limit with this app for learning and monitoring that learning. Genre structure/feature studies, story grammar, concepts about print, vocabulary, g.u.m, sequencing, character development, spelling application,... You name it, we can cover it using this tool.
This is a story shared with you by the StoryKit iPhone application.
Sent from my iPad
Bummer...emoticons don't read on the iPad version. They are so cute too! Oh well...
ReplyDeleteForgot to mention that this is the story connected to the collage teaser I made for you last week. I was originally going to use Animoto to publish but storykit is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThe deck looks great! For some reason I couldn't hear your sound.
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't work on iPads but I think sound works on pc's.
DeleteGlad you like the deck!
DeleteI am just amazed at your great talent Toofer. And just think those marks on the house could be there forever!! Really, this might be the start of procedures and getting kids more personally involved.
ReplyDeleteNow, if you are totally without something to do-----I too have a boring deck that could use a face lift, or color, or cut, or ?
Ummm, sorry I've still got PLENTY to do around here! ;o)
ReplyDelete