Friday, July 27, 2012

Bro moves home to VT! Behind on iPad challenges...:o(

So it has been one heck of a busy week for me! I am behind on iPad 'homework' for this week but I did teach my first iPad app lesson...kinda. My brother and his wife are moving home to VT next week (yay!) from California and I taught my sister to use the pic collage app to make a fun collage for them. We found their neighborhood in Laguna Niguel, CA in Stuck On Earth, took a picture of it and then did the same for their new home in Swanton, VT. Then used Photoshop to draw the heart and 'borrowed' a picture from Mark's Facebook page to finish it off. Cute, huh!? Quite different neighborhoods, wouldn't you say? We sent the final result to both of their Facebook walls and they were thrilled with it. My sis doesn't have an iPad yet and fears that she'll become as addicted to it as I am! Heehee. She is a reading specialist also and would love to use in her work with students and teachers.

2 comments:

  1. Happy for you and bro. Also, I think you are getting too sharp with this little techie tool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too sharp right now. Feeling way behind. Dad got really sick this weekend and is in the hospital. Long story but suffice it to say I'm not very focused on iPad stuff right now. He's hanging in there pretty well but has had a setback and with Mark arriving yesterday after driving 60 hours cross country...yikes. I'll be in school on Monday. Maybe see you there? If not I'll see ya sooner than later. :o)

      Delete