
Here is a shot of my dictation experiment. I love combining the apps that we are becoming familiar with. I am finding that creating takes very little time, especially the more fluent I become. There is huge potential here for our students to move quickly from project to project...discovery to discovery. We can cover a whole lot more in a short amount of time due to the efficiency of these apps!
BTW: I too had difficulty with the iPad understanding me....until I kicked into my 'stage voice'. iPad understood me much better. Hmmmm, my directors were right. Enunciate, enunciate, enunciate and speak to the back row!!! ;o)
ReplyDeleteOk, so I wrote this wonderful comment and the thing sort of froze up or something. Anyway, I like putting two apps together, but I can only imagine how long these activities take you. You might have to back up and relax a bit!! Hehe!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having fun. I will remember to enunciate more clearly the next time.
This dictation project took me 10 minutes! I'm not kidding. Now the story kit took a lot longer! Been to MA lately? :o)
Delete