Thursday, July 19, 2012

Check out my Scribble Press book: The Craziest Dream

This was fun! And VERY timely (take a looking at my reflection from last week). The only thing that concerns me is the ability to erase over and over again. Perfectionists may have a difficult time leaving a drawing/page a move on. I could have spent hours on this story. .....I want to make one with photos next.

Check out my Scribble Press book: The Craziest Dream:

http://ebooks.scribblepress.com/book.php?g=BKLTYSJG


Sent from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I am not sure if it is broccoli you need to eat or less wine you need to drink.
    But if I was having dreams like that I would probably go for something stronger than wine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little behind on reading other people's posts, but I loved this story! I was VERY impressed with the art work! Can't wait to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o). I'll be in school tomorrow! Miss you!

      Delete